Sunday, March 5, 2017

I won

My name was picked thru a random drawing via someone I follow on IG.  She and another gal who sells costume jewelry online ran the contest. That very morning, I had been perusing the costume jewelry counter at my favorite resale shop.  I chose a reasonably priced necklace; but passed on the earrings and I am sooooo glad I did. When I got home, I found out that I had won. Yay! The Lord must have known that I was in need of a new pair of earrings; and the cute diamond-like ring was icing on the cake. Both pieces are of great quality, and their items are reasonably priced. The package came with a polishing cloth, and printed instructions on care and cleaning.  Very professional!

The lady whom I follow has a nice smile, IMO.   I do not even know her personally, yet she struck me as likeable in real life.













-


Celebrity-inspired Collections