Saturday, February 11, 2012

Shih-Tzu Dogs' Former Home

Cause of fire: Wood-burning Fireplace explosion.

During our daily morning dog walks through our Subdivision, our usual route takes us past this formerly beautiful house. It is home to two, lively and barky Shih-Tzus and their owners. The Puppies were faithful to let the whole neighborhood know of our presence as we walked by. Thank God everyone made it out of the house okay; but they will live elsewhere for a while. It will take approximately 8 months to fix-up the place. Thank God for fire insurance.

front view

back view

ETA: after renovation