|Laugh of the day!|
In spite of Trump's weaker performance in the first debate, most online polls said that he won the debate. This is because the enthusiasm level of his supporters is unparalleled. His support of around 40-45% is solid. Clinton's solid support is much lower...perhaps in the mid 30's. This is evident on their rallies. Trump usually have several thousands in attendance. Hillary's rally averages around 500- 1000 supporters.
There are still many events that are coming that will hurt Hillary:
1) Wilkileaks will be releasing her hacked e mails just before election
2) Continued e mail and Clinton foundation investigations will continue to embarrass her
3) There are several economic and political events that are worrisome:
a) The stock market hit some major resistance and has stalled
b) Deutsche Bank, Germany's largest may go bust
c) China's economic bubble may burst before election
d) Syria has escalated the war with Russia and Iran's backing
4) Hillary just does not have the charisma to excite her base. Most people are voting for her because of their dislike of Trump rather than their "like" for her.
5) Trump has more support from the black community and independents than Romney, McCain or Bush.
6) Republicans are starting to support Trump. His support had gone up from 73% (before the convention) to 87%.
-- WP 09/28/2016