Friday, October 23, 2020

Pet Life: Snoot Hoot Frenchie Funny Friday

Sorry for her choice of words .... So I’m sitting there playing with Lenny as you do..until something on the floor caught my attention. I had no idea what it was, so I picked him up and put him outside to assess the situation further. I had a closer look only to discover what was his nose that had fallen off and was just lying there on the floor. His actual nose was on the fucking floor. I started freaking out thinking he’s never going to sniff piss again on his walks and I know he loves doing that, I was thinking he must be in pain, I was also thinking how on earth am I going to tell my mum that whilst in my care - the dogs nose has managed to fall off.


Anyway, I eventually plucked up the courage to pick it up because I thought nah surely not, this cannot be...only to then realize he’s bitten the nose off one of his soft toys and his nose still remains.

Lennys nose is in full working order and completely attached to his face, where it should be. Thank fuck for that. Need a beer or 10 after that moment of panic👃🏼🐶🍻

**
creation, per the Book of Genesis





**

No comments:

Post a Comment