Wednesday, February 20, 2019

CC's Karl Lagerfeld: Genius' Influence on My Pocketbook


Karl Lagerfeld
1933-2019
House of Chanel's, Karl Lagerfeld, has had some influence in my life.  Back in the day, my fave designer bags were authentic Chanel bags. As expensive as they were, I really, really liked them. eBay and I became BFFs, hahaha.

 I took pictures of my own bags and and had access to many many more: various Sales Associates from high-end stores sent me tons of pictures.

The kids had fun editing the pictures for me too.  Speaking of kids, Mr Karl's "kid" is a cute cat named CHOUPETTE. She is a blue-eyed Birman cat. She even has her own Instagram page,  ChoupettesDiary  I hope someone takes very good care of her.









For what shall it profit a man, 
if he shall gain the whole world, 
and lose his own soul?  (Mark:36)





**

No comments:

Post a Comment