Friday, December 21, 2018

While I was Driving, 14: Christmas Babies & License Plate

1.  I know a baby (my cousin) born on Christmas day.


2. However, another far more important baby whom the entire world remembers on Christmas day is Christ Jesus, the Lord (who in reality was very likely born in the Springtime and not during Wintertime).

Whatever day the Lord Jesus Christ was born, it's His birth (predicted hundreds of years before he was actually born!) that I celebrate at our Christmas parties and on Christmas day. He alone is worthy of my worship.



Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. (Matthew 1: 23)

Isaiah wrote the above prophecy in the 8th century BC.
Accurate much?!!




***

No comments:

Post a Comment