Thursday, April 26, 2018

Gold & Diamond Cocktail Ring

I feel smart to have purchased this 3 ct diamond ring at a bargain price compared to a recent advertised price of $2999 (retail $5799 on Macy's site).

I was even happier when Hubby congratulated me on my bargain-shopping skills.

I need to be content, though, as part of our funds are now set aside to pay for our renovations.  For now, no more purchases of luxury items solely to please moi!




Pure Gold prices have been going up! 
 Most likely caused by USA's tensions with Russia and Syria.  Price is $1300+ per ounce as of today's writing.  It has yet to reach the high of $1900+ per ounce in Year 2011. 

Find out a gold piece's current value with the calculator link below. I resort to using the calculator when contemplating a jewelry purchase on eBay.




Macy's 3 ct Diamond Ring

Gold Gram Calculator

Gold

Diamond





**********

No comments:

Post a Comment