Sunday, January 31, 2021

Good Ideas: Dealing With Intestinal Worms

 First, Let's begin by putting a smile on your face 😆😃😀


On the more serious subject of intestinal worms 😝😮 and ideas on what to do about them, read the article below. 

(👉  👉 It is always wise when you have serious medical concerns to see a licensed MD first, 'kay?)


Dealing with Parasites: How to Heal Yourself- by  Food Storage Moms 


Read the full, informative, helpful article 👉 H E R E 👈


Note: I had intestinal worms as a young child living in an Asian country.  The grown-ups were quite aware of the problem because once in a while I was made to drink a concoction in a brown bottle to rid myself of them.  They called it "Purga" -- appropriate for the work of purging within my intestines that it needed to do. It worked!  I saw -- without fail -- with my own 2 eyes the disgusting, dead, pale worms I produced in my bm within a day or two, ewwwww 😖

I bet these kids are infested with intestinal worms 😕
pc: unknown





**

No comments:

Post a Comment