Thursday, January 28, 2021

Louis Vuitton: Which Tambour Watch to Choose?

 A shout-out to my hubby who spoils me.  He is ever generous as I just need to point to what I want and he says: okay, dear 😄  No arm-twisting on my part, right? LoL 😆😅

 I consider my choice of an Louis Vuitton wristwatch a gift worthy of covering several special occasions.  Coming up -- Valentines Day 2021!

Let's begin.  LV Northbrook only had three watches from which to choose as they carry mainly Bags and Accessories.  I knew right off the bat that I did not want a smart/connected watch.  I only wanted good ol' analog.  That left two to examine.  Which to choose? Their base cost, without strap, is the same.


TAMBOUR MONOGRAM WHITE 39




TAMBOUR MONOGRAM 28



Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Philippians 3 )


LV Tambour Monogram White 39




**

No comments:

Post a Comment