Sunday, December 6, 2020

MacKenzie-Childs: Istanbul, Turkey

 MacKenzie-Childs_Turkey  posts some of the best pictures under the MC hashtag on Instagram.  Of course we had to pay the store a visit on our recent trip to Istanbul!  The taxi ride to the place took far longer using google maps on my phone (we were careful because we did not want to get lost in a strange city). Going back took half the time and cost once we left it up to the Driver to figure things out.  You live and learn!

The store's busy location is within the modern, high-rise portion of the city. I even saw an Hermes store not too far away. Rent must be sky-high, thus their prices were on par with prices here in the USA.  No clearance section that I could discern. I found an MC table runner that was theirs exclusively and that's what I purchased. 

infamous Vespa in courtly-check!




















**





No comments:

Post a Comment