Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Trending: House Plants and Trees in My Home

Hubby is a Promise Keeper:  I had told him I very much wanted a LIVE Christmas tree in 2020. He bought me not one, but two -- AFTER Christmas, of course -- at 75% off!

The trees need to be nurtured and cared for in order to thrive and be the correct height by the time December 2020 rolls around. I hope they do not get too tall as they can grow to over 160 feet tall in the wild, whoa. Also, they may be poisonous to animals, so Kitty must be watched.  I had never heard of these pine trees (which are not truly pine trees as they cannot tolerate low temperatures outdoors).  
In summer it must not be exposed to the blazing sun; the temperature should not exceed 18 degrees Celsius (64 F). In winter, the plant needs a bright room that should be at least between 5 and 10 degrees Celsius (41-50 F).-- wikipedia
Introducing,  Araucaria Heterophylla, AKA, Norfolk Island Pine Tree .  The plant is sometimes referred to as a living Christmas tree. I imagine this to be what Charlie Brown would choose, LoL.



pc: wikipedia
recent purchase: Bamboo plant









**

No comments:

Post a Comment