Friday, May 24, 2019

Decor Candles I Like, Part 1

These candles  are either cute-looking or sweet-smelling; and free, cheap or discounted. If I were asked for faves, I'd say I like what Anthropologie offers. 

The House Beautiful article on a popular Magnolia candle was one I had bought.  My first ever order from them. Was put on waitlist ... slow service ... eventually received within 4 weeks.  Then, given away as a gift to my Sis.

Beautifully-embossed golden candle from NM


love the scent! (from Anthro)

Mercury Moonglow candle, Anthropologie

Lark candle, via Anthro
Bridgeway Scented Market (Chippy White, Lambs Ear)

Longaberger candle (Cinnamon Stick)

 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?
2 Corinthians 2:14-16





House Beautiful:  Sold-out magnolia Candle

pc: Magnolia Market




***