Thursday, January 3, 2019

MacKenzie Childs: Deer and Moose Wall Decor

This project was made possible by dear Hubby. He measured, chose the artwork, framed the moose and deer heads, and installed.  His wife (moi!) is very pleased.

The frame for the MacKenzie-Childs animal heads was FREE (picked it up right from my neighbor's throw-away garbage pile).  The other art work were purchased at reduced prices. No wonder this WALL is a happy place for our family and of course, perfectly legal, LoL.


Feast your eyes on the Courtly Check moose head.  My first sighting of it was at BLOOMINGDALE's  department store in downtown Chicago.

Wow, I thought.  Detailed, simple, and in my fave black and white pattern by MC.  The gold on its antlers clinched it. I thought it worthy of  our hard-earned money.  Soon after, it went on sale and I purchased the beauty. Yay.











20.1.2020
***

No comments:

Post a Comment