Saturday, December 8, 2018

Son's Free Bechstein Grand Piano

Impossible! It must be a God-thing. My previous encounter with a Bechstein Piano  occurred last year in MN at the lovely home of two kind Doctors whose son attends the same college as ours.

Hubby said Mr Doctor ordered his Bechstein Piano directly from Germany and took months to arrive in the US. I can only hazard a guess as to how much $$$ money $$$ it set him back, but I suppose he could afford it.

 My son and daughter in law did not need to order: their beautiful, re-built, C. Bechstein grand piano was literally handed to them -- for free (!!!) and included freight delivery up 3 flights of narrow stairs to their Wiesbaden apartment. Praise the Lord. God is good!! I am also very thankful that son can now make use of several years of weekly Piano lessons courtesy of the deep pockets of his good ol' mom and pop.

pc: JSE















***

No comments:

Post a Comment