Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Physicist Albert Einstein's Birthday

Today's post is in honor of Albert Einstein's date of birth, March 14, 1879.  His intellectual abilities go far above what I possess; his writings I can not say I completely grasp. He was one, smart man! Here are a couple of his quotes that I'd read recently that I *do* understand. 


God doesn't play dice with the universe.


The lot is cast into the lap;
but the whole disposing thereof 
is of the LORD
(Proverbs 16:33)

If I were not a Physicist, I would be a Musician ...

denaturing Plutonium
intelligent children


DENATURE (verb) -- destroy the characteristic properties of (a protein or other biological macromolecule) by heat, acidity, or other effects that disrupt its molecular conformation.


















*********************