Thursday, August 17, 2017

Tearful Reunion in Canada by ISIS-Captured Yazidi Boy

His Dad and brother are still missing, but Emad Mishko Tammo is finally back with his Mom, thank God!



"Thank you, Canada, thank you Steve Maman," Emad Mishko Tamo said, referring to the president of the group The Liberation of Christian and Yazidi Children of Iraq, which orchestrated a campaign to expedite his reunion with his mother.
"I'm happy, I'm very thankful for anyone that had any part in me reuniting with my mom," Emad added through a translator.
"I am very happy and very thankful to God that he got here safely and soundly," his mother said, also speaking through a translator...

Read the rest of the emotional story here --->Tearful Reunion in Winnipeg, Canada


Ethnic Kurdish Minority--> The Yazidis of Iraq