Thursday, June 22, 2017

Rainbows: Worldwide Symbol Not just for Gays

Saw this whale t-shirt for sale at the same Mall of America store which tried to sell anti-Potus stuff.  I was prompted to  wonder: how many people realize that Rainbows are a visible symbol of God's promise not to flood the earth once again to destroy it; and are not meant to be a symbol of gay PRIDE ?  I bet not very many know.  Here is my chance to spread the word about God's mercy, and to dispel ignorance.



And it shall come to pass, when I [God] bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you [Noah] and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. (Genesis 9:14-16)