Monday, January 9, 2012

God-is-Good Riches

Hubby's company Pension Fund is being terminated (company reason: expensive yearly upkeep). We've been notified of our options, and one of them is a Lump Sum payment.  Hence, my thoughts running wild ....imagining me with the fat $ check $ in my grubby little hands. If it were only up to me, I'd cash it in right there and then. Who cares about the taxes, LoL. First thing I'd buy would be a piece of luggage, similar to this, from GOYARD:

pc: wikipedia
Realistically speaking, the pension check belongs to our future because it's on its way to a direct roll-over. My Honey insists, and I agree. Sigh. It's still a thankful-to-God sigh, of course. May God give our whole family the time and the ability to enjoy future years using Hubby's company benefit. I never tire of pointing out that God  has used hubby's Company as the conduit of His great mercy towards us and our big, expensive-to-upkeep family. Obviously, He is quite able to furnish a table in the wilderness. 
Anyhoo, how short-sighted and selfish of me to say: Sweetheart, let's cash in the money and run away to Paris, France...and let the dog take care of the kids for a little while; and vice versa  ^_^


link:  Retirement Plans in the USA