Monday, April 19, 2010

Goodbye, college life!

My, my, how time flies.  Kristi was about to finally get out of State U. and soon to begin her internship (which eventually led to her first full-time job in her field of study).   I hope she takes to heart Romy's wise response:




Tuesday, December 02, 2008 6:31 AM 

Hi

Extremely busy day today.  The usual classes, practicum, piano lesson,
practice.  It was rather sad, too, to realize that today was: 1) My last
practicum session EVER.  I'm done with practicum, after 5 semesters of
hard work.  Whew! I'm glad I ended on a good note, with a  
great partner and a good experience; also, 2) My last piano lesson.   
I've been taking piano lessons seriously since I was 7 - it's a little
weird to think it's over.  Modos seemed sad.  It's not the last time I
see him this semester (there's still masterclass and jury), but it's the
last lesson I'll have with him.  That's hard to believe, after 4.5 years
under his teaching.

Lots to do this week.  I can't believe it's the last week of classes.   
There's still a lot to do, and only the next 2 weeks to do it.   
Because I opted to take the constitution exam instead of taking a
politics class that would affect my GPA, I have to do that before
graduating next December.  I also have to do a piano proficiency exam
(for some reason that I don't understand) before the semester is
through.  Hmm.  But, I did get a letter from Dr. Ropp detailing my
internship plan.  My start date is March 2, and the internship goes  
until September 2.  It's official, it's happening, and I'm excited.   
It will be a lot of work, I know, but I think it will help me grow as a
music therapist.

Love,
K

Response
Good morning Kris,

I thank God for all your accomplishments and all the classes/lessons you
took. I praise the Lord for all His provisions for all your needs. God
is faithful and He will provide and take care of your needs.
Always rely from Him and be sure you thank Him all the time.
May God protect and guide you and gives you discernment.
May He deliver you from temptations and from people who wants to
harm/deceive you.

Love you,

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment