Friday, July 31, 2009

My Mom, the Flower Girl

My Parent's Home, and
 their AWESOME Front Lawn












My love affair with flowers and green, growing things must have begun in the womb. My Mom has always had a green thumb and I've loved flowers, etc. ever since I could remember.
 These pics were taken at my Parent's home (which looks deceptively small), and the bottom two pics are from PMBC's garden. Mom now uses a cane as she easily gets out-of-balance. So, their front garden (aka front lawn, top pictures above) may not remain as lush-looking as it was in years past.
Will their popularity in the neighbourhood wane? I hope not. But, I want to enjoy the moment, and not long for the past. Thank You, Lord Jesus Christ, for my parents. As imperfect as they are, I bless your name for your care of me through my parents.



********