Tuesday, June 23, 2009

M.I.A.Weeping Willow Tree: To Sue or Not to Sue Our Neigbors

The temperature is in the 90s, so what's a better way to cool down than a water-filled kiddie swimming pool ? Trouble is, it's not ours, but our neighbor's. Their kids like to invite our 3 younger kids over to try out their new "toys". First, it was a huge, outdoor trampoline; now this. We don't mind living nextdoor to such nice, generous people.

And truly generous they are. Last year, they gifted us with a Brand New Portable Basketball Hoop. They were cutting their huge Weeping Willow Tree and it came tumbling down on our property. Unfortunately, our pretty and unsuspecting Pine Tree was squashed and killed in the process. We came home from church to be greeted with one less tree in our yard -- surprise!!!
So, in order for us not to sue them for millions of dollars ... j/k

At the moment, my neigbors & their kids, plus my DS and his 3 younger siblings are at our HOA swimming pool. I tend to stay indoors with the a.c. when it's warm, but I'll be picking them up in a few.

Bottom picture: My current gold/diamond wedding ring set (over 1.5 carat total), courtesy of DH and his innovative ways (read: cheap). Years ago, we found it after he took me to a pawn shop in a somewhat seedy neighborhood. It replaced my .17 carat original wedding ring set. Thanks, my beloved; I was getting tired of squinting, hehe.