Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Mayor Lori Lightfoot, Chicago

Mayor L and Ivanka
 I am not a resident of Chicago, but I would not have voted for Miss Lightfoot even if I were.  She is a Liberal and a Lesbian -- two things I do not agree with.  I base my decision on the Word of God; and a desire for wisdom/common sense in our country. I pray that it would prevail among our towns and big cities; and those in elected positions.  


Links below, as of the date of this writing,  are a couple of examples of why Lightfoot is not the most qualified  of Mayors.

Anyhoo, Happy 🎂Birthday, Mayor Lightfoot (August 4th, 59 years old).





Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate. (Proverbs 24 )




Tulsi Gabbard accused Lori Lightfoot of 'anti-white racism'


Lori Lightfoot




***



No comments:

Post a Comment