Sunday, May 16, 2021

This Diamond Ring Don't Shine


 My personal  diamond rings (and my beautiful Gucci-like nails), in comparison to a couple of COSTCO's one-of-a-kind rings.


I own a round-shaped diamond; and a pear-shaped diamond with additional channel-set diamonds on the band.

In comparing my rings to Costco's, I ignored the platinum bands  ( mine are 14k gold bands). My main criteria became the size of the stone.

Round Brilliant

Round Brilliant 1.01 ct VS1 Clarity, G Color
price $7999.99

Pear Shape

Pear Shape 1.01 ct VVS2 Clarity, D Color
price $8499.99


I am aware that Costco's diamond rings are rare (only 1 available of each); and their brilliance, color, and so on are several grades above mine.  When I compare costs, though, the benefits of my diamond rings are superior: 

  • Hubby spent $600 for my 1+ carat round diamond ring
  • The pear-shaped diamond ring was an inheritance (read: free!) from my Parents. 
Sixteen💲thousand+ dollars to purchase both Costco rings, vs $600 for my 2 rings 😧

I am quite content with my diamonds, thank you very much! 
❤😊❤

 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.  1 Timothy 6

Round Brilliant Diamond Ring

Pear Shaped Diamond Ring


**

No comments:

Post a Comment