Sunday, November 22, 2020

MacKenzie-Childs: GLOW Home Apothecary, Paradise


Too many pets  living in my home convinced me.  I decided to purchase one of MacKenzie Childs's (MC) diffusers in the "Paradise" (lime zest and bergamot) fragrance. 

My package arrived late, as is usual during Covid19 season. The shocker was the broken bottle.  A case of bad and/or inadequate padding by MC.  I was so disappointed, but MC refunded my money -- albeit, it took about a month. 

I did not want a good product to go to waste so I made do with what was salvageable.  I  used a beautiful, old, hefty crystal liquor decanter that I inherited from my parent's home bar. 








But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God. (Philippians 4:18)

Paradise Room Diffuser




**

No comments:

Post a Comment