Thursday, July 23, 2020

My Recent MacKenzie-Childs Purchases

pc: Horchow
1.  Let me begin with this little cutie -- MC's Top Hat Snowman Pot Climber.  After all, it is approximately 5 months before Christmas 2020, God willing! Note: Can be used anytime of the year.


Mr Snowman is made of hand-painted resin.  My main worry is our pets bumping into it and toppling it. Resin is still breakable. Thus, location of plant is important.

Mr Tophat Snowman with my bamboo plant

2.   Courtly Check Deer  modeling face mask. Made with MC's Parchment Check cloth.

3.  Courtly Check face mask made with Mackenzie Childs CC material (right).  


4. Funny Bunny Pot Climber



Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (Isaiah 41:10)




**

No comments:

Post a Comment