Thursday, July 9, 2020

My Binge-watching During Covid-19

pc: Tierra Maria Estates
Worth watching!
Mr James T. has over 500 YouTube posts on building a gorgeous house in the Philippines for he and his wife's retirement years (we may likewise retire in the PI -- that's what drew me in).  I could not stop watching as I got involved in the day-to-day plans and many frustrations of a guy who hopes, dreams, builds and lives life in a foreign country. He lost weight. My blood pressure went up as his must have done on many occasions (earthquakes, volcano eruption, no water, no electricity, no workers, Architect is MIA ). I even cared about the roosters, the cows, the goats, the street animals and his Dogs -- especially when the female pup got pregnant. 

Here's a good video intro:


Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock... 
(Jesus speaking, Matthew 7:24)











**

No comments:

Post a Comment