Thursday, March 5, 2020

Novel Coronavirus: (Bottled) Water, Water Everywhere @ COSTCO

A. How to Waste Money

Reading the News made me think that it was wiser to  order online for Kirkland Paper towels because too many people were grabbing them.  Oh, boy --there was plenty at my local COSTCO (ewww, I wasted $3 for s/h from COSTCO.com).   It was my fave toilet paper brands that were completely out- of- stock at the store: Scott  1-ply, and Kirkland Select 2-ply.  

B. We also bought 2 cases of bottled water. Good idea? This guy says Nope! and thinks there are better ideas. Read on:



Drinking the water that had dripped from my gutters?!!  Hmmmm.... I don't know about that.  However, I *did* buy  bottled Juice, extra food, and cereal; plus these pretty soaps in plastic bottles.  Nothing wrong with washing hands more often.

In other news, hubby's company office in Suzhou, China has reopened after several weeks.  NO ONE got infected with the Coronavirus, thank God.














***

No comments:

Post a Comment