Thursday, January 16, 2020

Year 2020: What Can God's Hand Do?

Ponder these:   A.  God's hand Can be HEAVY

 But the hand of the Lord was heavy upon them of Ashdod, and he destroyed them, and smote them with emerods, even Ashdod and the coasts thereof. (v 6)

And it was so, that, after they had carried it about, the hand of the Lord was against the city with a very great destruction: and he smote the men of the city, both small and great, and they had emerods in their secret parts. (v 9)

So they sent and gathered together all the lords of the Philistines, and said, Send away the ark of the God of Israel, and let it go again to his own place, that it slay us not, and our people: for there was a deadly destruction throughout all the city; the hand of God was very heavy there. (v 11) ... 1 Samuel 5

"Hands Out" wall decor


B.  God's hand cares for the Believer
I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me. Psalm 3:5

"It's as if God's hand was David's pillow." - Dr John Feinberg, 07.08.2018



And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. Isaiah 46:4










***


No comments:

Post a Comment