Thursday, January 9, 2020

My Agnes Rathonyi Art Collection Increaseth

Summertime had my sisters sending me pictures of our fave Canadian Artist's various works during a yearly festival which they were attending.

 I texted about this little piece of original art which had my favorite shade of green in it. 
Alas, I was told that it was bought by someone else by the time my Sibs got around to inquiring about its price and availability on my behalf.  Darn. 




I had a feeling that one of my sisters had purchased it for herself as she also likes the same shade of green.  I was right --- she did purchase it -- for ME!!!!  It was my belated Birthday gift which she gave on Christmas eve.  I was beyond stunned and happy.  She and her hubby are soooo generous. Praise the Lord!  Here it is on our Art Gallery wall.








**

No comments:

Post a Comment