Tuesday, November 26, 2019

MacKenzie-Childs: Parchment Check Collection, Part 1

While on a tour of the MacKenzie-Childs Farmhouse, I saw their beautiful Parchment Check  items here and there.  I wish I owned more pieces from this prettiest of patterns by MacKenzie-Childs. 

The Parchment Check  coffee mugs below are particularly cute IMO, but they are no longer available on the MacKenzie-Childs web site. 

as displayed at the MC farmhouse
I'd like these coffee mugs as a match to my courtly check mug
Had to find them elsewhere, and thank God they popped up online recently. Rumor has it that the entire pattern is on its way out permanently.  Thus, I paid a little on the high side. Items not quite as perfect as I'd expected.  Made my complaint known to the Seller who gave me pretty much a suck-it-up-buttercup response. Sigh. 

I found a little blurb online that gave me a peek at his background.  This guy has had difficulty in the past couple of years, including getting arrested. I now feel sorry for him. If the Judge, Lawyers, and Police are as bad as this article  implies, they'll get their own day in court someday.  God will be the ultimate Judge.

Excuse the nasty tone/words of the writer: 





"For there is no respect of persons with God."





***

No comments:

Post a Comment