Thursday, February 28, 2019

Baby Boomers and Remodelling Goals

The Baby Boomer generation is looking ahead!  As of the date that I read the Houzz remodeling article below, there were some good ideas in the comment section.  One lady shared  thru pictures a couple of things she recently got done in her kitchen.  I had also wanted clear-glass pendants (but chose  T H I S  bouquet-light instead). I would like my microwave to be located under the counter; and Yes to LED strip lights over the counter tops.

Most important goals for our upcoming kitchen renovation (may the Lord God cause them to come to pass and provide in many ways):

- open concept
- more counter space
- more cabinet storage
- better lighting via can-lights and skylight

pc: houzz


pc:  Houzz









****

No comments:

Post a Comment