Thursday, May 31, 2018

HOUZZ: The Two People Behind the Gorgeous Picture & Decor Ideas

HOUZZ was begun in 2009 by a real-life couple: Adi Tatarko and Alon Cohen.  They had found it difficult to do their home-remodelling project. Being no exception to the smart folk residing in Palo Alto, Cali, they thought:  Why not put everything on a website or do an App and let your fingers do the walking. Thus, the birth of Houzz.

 Basically, there's a picture available on Houzz that captures your remodelling or building vision. Save it; click on its tagged items for purchase or for more info. There are many millions of pictures to peruse. You drool your way thru hundreds or thousands. Eventually, you choose/purchase the stuff of your dreams. You are happy, the merchant is happy, and Houzz makes a commission.  Simple.  Why didn't I think of it, haha?!!

The following pictures are a few that have inspired me during our Bath remodel.  Not that I actually purchased everything I'd ever desired, but I have many "Ideabooks" and I can continue to make future plans. May the best ideas come to pass, Lord willing!

for chilly bath days: fireplace & heated floors,

I heart orange!

patchwork tiles

give me a hand

hello darkness my old friend

shower-door love!

beware -- fire hazard!

towel racks

cute, little tub in a tight spot









*****

No comments:

Post a Comment