Monday, November 27, 2017

Anthropologie: 30% off Sale of Flower Clutch bag

Here are pictures of the pretty Romantic Florals Clutch Bag at my first sighting of it at the Anthro store. Price $98.  Now on sale with the final price of $41.97
Sold!

I am tired of little clutch bags which can barely fit a phone + a couple of pieces of make-up. Ideally-sized, in black and designed with one of my favorite things: flowers!




No lining, just leather inside and out.  The exterior flower placement is slightly varied depending on the cut and placement of the template used. Didn't have a chance to check at the store as to where the bags are made, but China is likely because of the low-ish price.



Here is the same pattern in the sold-out Hobo Bag style.  Nice!
pc: Anthropologie
I didn't see the matching saddle bag at the store; nor did it come up in my search thru Anthro online. Sold out??  It's another lovely piece, me thinks.  I finally found it at the UK Anthropologie site (link below).

pc: Anthropologie













29.07.21.18

No comments:

Post a Comment