Thursday, September 28, 2017

Cemetery Horror

What happened with the grieving family in the link below must have been horrifying and entirely plausible based on a couple of my real-life experiences.

A. My Grandma in Northern California was buried atop my Grandpa who had died a few years before she did. Was it a cost-cutting measure or a lack of space?  Anyhoo, you can be sure I peeked for any sign of him before her casket was lowered.

B. There was minimal space between plots at the two  Overcrowded Cemeteries we visited within Paris, France.

C. Here are pictures from my sister-in-laws recent burial in Illinois. You can see the outline of her husband's vault right next to hers. We joked that he'd be reaching over and knocking to check on her before long.




Is cemetery space becoming more and more of a premium -- akin to the overcrowding problems of China and India??

Link:
--> An Extremely Disturbing Picture