Sunday, August 27, 2017

This Diamond Ring

It's finally mine! Years ago (7+ years), I caught sight of this gorgeous Ring at the Macys website. I then went to my local Macy's Jewelry counter and put it on. Gasp. What a beauty. It was hard to resist the friendly Filipino saleswoman's prompting to buy... Now... While on sale...


I manage to resist. Out of sight, out of mind, but I saved pictures and the link. Fast forward to earlier this Summer. Macy's and Sam's prices were still too high.  eBay had two 2 rings on auction. One had a Best Offer option. Incredibly, Seller accepted my best-offer. Hooooorah!!!

Seller must have eventually realized that she had let this expensive ring go at a bargain price. After the deal was sealed and the ring delivered --and for only the second time in my long history on eBay-- she offered to take it back if I were to change my mind.

Sorry, but I'm not sorry, dear eBay Seller.  Let's stick to our binding contract.  You've got my hard-earned cash. I've got my longed-for pretty Ring.  It's a done deal. Let's each move on!

What's next on my jewelry bucket list?  Squirrel by Effy! It is available at Macy's, but at full price. May eventually show up discounted on eBay, Lord willing. Good things come to those who wait, right?





Macy's Diamond Ring

Sam's Club Ring

PINK! Priciest Diamond Ever Sold