Sunday, June 11, 2017

Anti-POTUS at MoA

Road Trip:  While browsing at Mall of America (MoA), the kids went into a store which had an enticing variety of candy at its display windows. I followed them in. I was interested in finding Haribo-brand candies -- COLOR-RADO are my faves! Alas, there were none; but at the back wall I found anti-POTUS 45 merchandise (including TP) --DISsing President Trump. Grrrrr!

I did not want to cause a scene, so did not say a word; but took comfort in this: the shelves remained full. The merchandise sat unsold.
  There were no people congregating in the area (except me and my camera).  No one was in line to purchase these disgusting items. The items were a dud!  (Reminded me of President Obama's book, The Audacity of Hope , which was displayed on the "Recommended" section of a library I frequent, yet remained un-checked even during the following week). 

Consequences. Precious shelves wasted on unpopular/unsellable items. Financial loss. The store should have been warned --

 Romans 13: Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.