Sunday, December 11, 2016

Kellogg's: I am on the lookout for subs

In summary:  As long as you sell what my family consumes, uses, needs, wants, or enjoys, I have no qualms about purchasing your product. I refuse to feel  any guilt. I will leave it up to God to judge YOU (as He will judge ME) in what you do with my hard-earned money. However, if you blatantly and very publicly despise what I cherish, censor Conservatives; and I come to find out what you DO spend money on, then my ignorance is no longer bliss. It's time to say: Good Riddance ... Adios ... Farewell ... Au Revoir ... GoodBye... Ciao... Hasta La Vista ... get-out-of-here ... NO-thank-you, baby!




PS:  As if I weren't busy enough already.  Now, I'll have to devote time to finding replacements for the products below, especially our faves:  Pop-Tarts and Rice Krispies
😞


Some of Kelloggs' products: 

  • Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes®
  • Kellogg’s® Nutri-Grain®
  • Pop-Tarts®
  • Rice Krispies®
  • Cheez-It
  • Kashi
  • Eggo®
  • Frosted Mini-Wheats®
  • Cocoa Krispies
  • Morningstar Farms
  • Famous Amos
  • Kellogg’s Corn Flakes®
  • Kellogg’s Honey Smacks® cereal
  • Corn Pops®
  • Mother’s Cookies
  • Keebler Company
  • Smart Start®
  • Froot Loops™
  • Kellogg’s Raisin Bran®
  • Low Fat Granola
  • Fruit Flavored Snacks
  • Apple Jacks®
  • Cracklin’ Oat Bran®
  • Mueslix®
  • Smart Start®
  • Smorz
  • Kellogg’s Raisin Bran®
  • Krave
  • Crispix®
  • All-Bran®
  • Apple Jacks®
  • Crunchmania
A few articles/Links 
Kellogg Co. declares war on 45,000,000 Conservatives

W.K. Kellogg Foundation and George Soros

W.K. Kellogg Foundation and the Far-Left Agenda

Kellogg Cereal Company and Racism


via breitbart