Thursday, June 2, 2016

Online Dating: Happily Ever After



I consider this post to be my most important of the year. It is my hope that it will be especially encouraging to never-married single ladies who are waiting on the Lord's will regarding a future spouse. 


 To the never-married single men: take note of what the groom did to ensure the success of his search for a wife.



FriendThis picture is gorgeous. The look on her face, the way the light pours down onto the flowers in her bouquet. I was in front, off to the side and I could see Phil  breathing and shaking (a little), lol. That's why I was in agreement that they were just about out of their skin in excitement and joy. But I absolutely love this picture, Cheryl!  A frame-worthy picture. 

Mother Of the Bride: I couldn't agree more. ..
 I love the lighting, how it cascades, your are right. Also the look on both of their faces. Phil longed for this moment, and one could clearly see that in his eyes. Thank you, Crys, you are right on target.

Friend: Yeah, the look on Bill's face here too. He's about to give away his daughter. It's down to the sparkles on her dress, the necklace that is in the perfect spot. I could see this in a magazine. 

But for real, there was so much love in that church and then at the reception, more love. No need for anything but family, friends and each other. Okay, food too, lol but it was by far up there in my best day ever folder.

MOB: My beautiful daughter, whom I love dearly. She radiated! It's the truest form of love you will find, from the vows, to lighting of candle, God has richly blessed them. Yes, the best day ever!!!

Friend: Yes. I can only imagine how proud you both were! And emotional. I can tear up thinking about it. Lol. Down to the vows... "I give myself to only you." *clutches heart* made me excited for my own (hopefully) future wedding

MOBWe are a mixed bag, but so happy for them. All that they said and gestured was full of love, trueness, and oneness. God will place a man of Christ into your path. That moment he clutched his heart to the I DOs....the impact was highly felt. The Pastors were wonderful!

Friend: 
 It was perfect.


FYI:  The FB conversation above was in reference to a stunning picture of the bride and her Dad which, thankfully, was captured by hubby. It is posted at the bottom of this page.  "Phil" is the groom's name.  During the ceremony, the bride and groom were observed by their guests ( including yours truly) to be literally jumping out of their skin with excitement, and the multitude and depth of their feelings. 

This was not a couple  who had been sitting at home with glazed eyes and twiddling their thumbs as they "... waited on the Lord"  for a future spouse.  Each was busy with real life and goals (she graduated from college; he had a thriving business on the internet).  Yet, they were smart enough to be pro-active in their desire to meet like-minded single people:  they signed up for eHarmony!  After a while, Phil went beyond his comfort zone and extended his search for a girl to "beyond 25 miles." 





  -- they each hit the jackpot 14 months ago.  They are a walking advertisement for online dating that works, and that good things DO happen to those who wait. 




For the Lord God is a sun and shield: 

the Lord will give grace and glory: 

no good thing will he withhold from them
 that walk uprightly. 
Psalm 84:11











***********
21.11.24.17
❤️