Thursday, June 9, 2016

Donald Trump: Your Take on My Photo?

Sign of the [Future] Times?

Your political leanings will likely determine how you'll react to my picture.  To a Liberal this is meaningless, but his feelings of fear/discomfort simply won't go away as he ponders the current political climate from his seat of scorn.  Surely the uninformed masses must see Trump as he/she sees him --- stupid, dangerous, too rich, all flash but no substance, and a misogynistic meany.

 A Conservative may see this as a glorious "sign from above" (LoL!) -- further proof that sitting on Trump's successful billionaire coattails is the way to go.  Surely the return of the bright, good ol' glory days is just around the corner with Trump in charge!  

For me, I am still pondering for whom I'll vote. This one thing I do know: I will keep my run-of-the-mill cell phone a while longer. It's low on features, but adequate in its picture-taking ability when used outdoors. 

Trump Tower in the afternoon sun

Trump ChicagoType: Hotels, condos and retail
  • What Trump Owns: 100%
  • Total Value: $169 million
  • Debt: $50 million (est.)
  • Net Value: $119 million
  • Change vs. 2015: -$39 million








22.07.05.18
***************