Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mulberry Tree --- thank you, God!

pictures courtesy of Wikipedia

I don't post all of the daily battles I face on this blog; but when someone on another thread was  thanking God for the end of their work week, I had to post this list as to why I was thankful to God (and I meant it in all sincerity):
Hello, and Thank God ....it's Friday... I'm alive and healthy... my children are safe... my marriage is intact ...and the a/c is working!! 
1.  It's Friday; the last day of Grace Church's Daily Vacation Bible School.  The children learned more about God, had a ton of fun, and met up with old friends and made new ones
2. Some people never wake up.  God chose to take them during their sleep. I am thankful that God added another day to my life
3. The children, far and near,  are safe by the grace and mercy of God
4. The Lord has kept my marriage together, in spite of our many difficulties 
5.  Central air is a God-send!


After I dropped off my youngest two at Grace Church, I saw a lady picking berries from a tree. I had noticed on previous days that the ripened berries were falling in abundance on the ground.  I said hello, and without prompting, she shared a piece with me.  She loves Mulberries and adds them to her ice cream.  I also picked a few to take home.  This is another of God's blessings.




No comments:

Post a Comment