Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mr Art: Burial Service for a Soldier of Christ

On Tuesday, our beloved friend, Mr Art Modrzejewski, was buried.
 Farewell, Mr Art...till we meet again.  









This was sent to us this morning.
 Romy gave a copy to Patricia, wife of Art. 

Hi guys. I hope Mr. Art’s funeral went well. I’ll miss him a lot. I remember when he used to teach Sunday school. He always thought it was hilarious when he did “Blank Stories.” He would get five words into it and I would know the answer already. Whenever we led singing together something always seemed to go wrong. One of the last times we did it we were in the middle of a song and the air conditioner blew the hymnal pages. Poor Mr. Art had to sing a solo for about 15 seconds while I frantically tried to get back to the right hymn. Afterwards we both walked out of the sanctuary and just cracked up.  Email from Camille