Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, my Beloved Husband!







Before I forget, I want to greet my wonderful DH: Happy Birthday, dear Romy. You are the love of my life, and my one and only. I love you more than ever, Sweetie!

I found how to locate/use the external drive on our computer. So, there's a treasure trove of old pics that I can use for posting on tPF. Yippeeeee! Here are more pictures from last night's Super Bowl party at PMBC. Super fun time had by all. Picture A: Game table with the children. They loved a speedy game called "Mennonite Madness" (no insult meant for any Mennonites here, lol). We also played a favorite--- Apples to Apples. Picture B: Jared Vs. Cindy. Cindy won! Construction work plus Electrical work plus Sewing have built up her muscles. Picture C: Jared Vs. Janice. Jared won (finally). He lost last week.

Oh, yeah, the Super Bowl Game --- 
Steelers, 27; Cardinals, 23





***


17.08.2019