Sunday, February 27, 2022

MacKenzie Childs: New! Farm Animals +

My SFA (Saks Fifth Avenue) rewards card finally arrived! I was pleasantly surprised by the amount.  It was the most ever -- which meant we used the MC quite often last year and for a lot of $$$ (approx 17K 😐😮).  All paid in full, thank God.


Talk about indecision as I went through the SFA website, whew 😁  So very many beauties from which to choose.  For a certainty, I wanted a MacKenzie Childs item -- either to add to my collection or to sell on eBay.

A few of the MC items I considered (all pictures by MacKenzie-Childs) Not all are available at SFA website:

Pig Paper Towel Holder

Freckle Fish Pillow

Really Rosy Three Tier Table


Pig iPad Stand

Florabunda Rabbit Pot

Bird Watchers Pillow

Pig Everlasting Calendar

Check It Out Iron Birdhouse





**






No comments:

Post a Comment