Sunday, September 12, 2021

My Friend's Amazing and Vast Collection of Dolls


   
I've known P.S. for decades. To me she was never not a Doll collector.  Every single one of her dolls has a name; and each has a history. I estimate the collection to number over 2k 😮😀😍😲

I thought it amazing that years ago she had one glass display cabinet chock-full of dolls; but now her stuff literally take up half of all available space in her entire house, LoL 😁😀

The photos are very recent; the short YouTube video is from 2015 and worth watching. It would have taken  me hours of picture-taking to do her vast collection justice. Alas, she was also in the middle of hosting her daughter's party and we could only stay so long.  BTW, by the time this is published it would be P.S's birthday, Lord willing.  Happy, Happy Birthday, 🎂🎈🎉P.S!


















**

No comments:

Post a Comment