Sunday, December 8, 2019

Vintage: Turkish Rug Care and Info

This pretty rug is a "gift" (so is the marble table) from my late Parents. Bought from the country of Turkey years ago.  Mom & Dad loved to travel -- I hope to do likewise  -- and to shop.  

Looking at it reminds me of my Mom who liked the color orange.  My Dad came up with the downpayment $$$ to complete the transaction and finally  get the rug shipped from Turkey to Evanston.  

Hope to also travel to Istanbul, Turkey someday, God willing.  Below are a couple of links that will help Rug owners and potential rug owners. 



 Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.

- Jeremiah 6:16







No comments:

Post a Comment