Sunday, July 21, 2019

Mackenzie-Childs: Previews for Fall Holiday Season 2019 @ Barn Sale

pc: Mackenzie-Childs
The Courtly Check Mug has been on my bucket-list.  Did not see nary-a-one at the tented MC 50-80% off Barn Sale, but I knew they were definitely stocked at full price at the MC store.  Well, lookie-lookie, they were at a rare 20% off.

The store also offered a table of Fall item previews.  The items were also for sale (full price) if I  had wanted to purchase them.  So, why didn't I?  As pretty as some items were, I was hoping they'd be offered at a discount after Christmas, that's why.


Here are a few that were nicely designed, IMO.


pumpkin with sequins


cute candle-holder boot

Owl set/candle holders

white pumpkin with flowers & BOO pumpkin

luv this stacked-pumpkins item!  Offered at $895



MC's Fall Preview









44.06.2020
****

No comments:

Post a Comment