Wednesday, May 8, 2019

What I Bought with my SFA Gift / Rewards Card

pc: SFA
Every year Saks Fifth Avenue Mastercard sends me a gift card to be used for SFA merchandise.  I was rewarded with $100 (read: lots of shopping with their cc on my part, sigh). 

So, I perused their website and ordered two items online: 

A.  Our old colanders are frequently-used items.  They certainly look the part.  Something better for our recently-renovated kitchen was this brand new MacKenzie-Childs large enamel ware colander in Courtly Check.  It coordinated with my other MC items.  



B.  Needed a new fitness tracker.
I ordered  the very the last one available and clearance-priced too.  Too bad this very cute MisFit tracker (MisFit Ray) was found to be defective when I tried to sync it. Customer service was of no help neither, sigh.  Returned to Sender!





Replacement:  had to be something that was useful but had no mechanical parts, LoL.

Ordered the Courtly Check Enamel Baking Pan ; size  9"W x 13"L x 2.25"D. Why not?  Might as well add to my design theme.  Here it is, fresh out of the box.  Can hardly wait to bake something good in it.  (I am still in need of a fitness tracker, though).




Psalm 35:9









13.06.2020
***

No comments:

Post a Comment