Sunday, February 10, 2019

Biblical Prayer: I Asked and I Received

I received my bouquet light fixture from LIGHTEXTURE and it was as nice as I imagined. But, a day later another package arrived from Lightexture, addressed to me. 

 Hmmmm ... what's this about??
pc: Lightexture Etsy


The mystery package contained a very nice 9" diameter, perforated terracotta pendant light. List price $300+   Ooooh, I want!  I left it in its packaging for safekeeping as it was soon obvious that it was sent to me by mistake. 

Off I drove to USPS on the next business day to get the  now-sold out light on its way to the correct customer in Portland.  I tentatively emailed Houzz for a discount coupon for my troubles --- all the while praying silently to the Lord God for generous people -- and customer service gave it to me. PTL!  Ten percent off of my next purchase, yay.

Claylight 9'' Asymmetrical Pendant, Tera Cotta
pc: Houzz








***

No comments:

Post a Comment