Thursday, March 1, 2018

DreamLine Shower Door with Grid @ Home Depot

56 x 72 inches, 2 panels
I like this a lot.  It began with a post by someone building their house, and I was on the hunt from that moment on. I had a choice of a "real" grid, or the painted-on-glass variety.

We went for the latter. Cheaper. Still captures the look I want. Discounted at Home Depot, plus free shipping.  Two panels needed 'coz we had no desire for puddles of water on the floor from splashes.

 It's now sitting in our garage.  God willing, it will be installed come April. Praying for our so very busy handy-Man.

Below is a 36 x 76-inch real-grid version (stock photo). More expensive. Only one panel.  Very cute, but we have kids and pets who splash a lot.

Another one-panel cutie!  Hubby and I agree that it's still a "NO". 
1 panel, 34 inches wide















9.05.23.18
************

No comments:

Post a Comment