Friday, October 7, 2016

Potheads Speak ...

I have found FB posts more than entertaining. Here is a recent conversation  between my abundantly positive, brave,  albeit meddling friend; and a couple of potheads:
source:  The Other 98%


My sober friend, Willie (first  to comment on this public post):

 I know marijuana is not physiologically addictive. Supposedly it will not result in an overdose. I do believe it has some medicinal benefits. It even helps a lot of people relax. However, I observed that most people that like to use it are underachievers. Can it be that they value being high more than they value improving themselves? Again, this is just my observation. There are a lot of good things a person can pursue to improve themselves. It is sad when their focus is being high. Maybe, deep down they are not happy with life.

Pothead Rhonda;  Some of that is true. On the other hand have you notice (sic) how people on alcohol behave?

Sober Willie:   Like any drugs, alcohol or even tobacco, I don't use any. i love life...If you do not enjoy your life, you tend to be destructive/abusive especially to your body.

Pothead Bob (original poster): 
You (Willie) have no clue of what you are talking about! It is no different than alcoholics being underachievers... It can be abused like anything else. There are many good uses for it and the tax benefits are never ending.

Pothead Jerry:  What did he say Bob I lost my focus.

Pothead Bob:  He said he observed people who smoke pot are under achievers. Don't even know who he is.

Pothead Sylvia:  Pothead Bob, Good answer to Willie. I always wonder if people who rant about the negativity of marijuana have ever tried it. Seems to me one must have some experience to be an "expert" on the subject.

Pothead Mary:  I've never been called an underachiever for a little smoke now and then, however I always thought I've done my best work with a little smoke here and there, but whose (sic) to say.

Pothead Bob:  
Same here..... lol